Doctor Vacancies in Fairfield
At Fairfield Family Clinic, we provide a comprehensive range of quality healthcare services for patients of all ages in Fairfield and surrounding areas. We’re a team of passionate, qualified, and dedicated professionals committed to enhancing the health and wellbeing of our community. Find out more about doctor vacancies and employment opportunities below.
Fairfield Family Clinic: Immediate opening.
This position would be ideal for someone wishing to become part of a community for the long term. Ideally you will be an experienced GP, but we are open to finding the right candidate for the longer term to join our practice.
Part-time initially, there is scope to grow your patient base to a full-time role in the longer term.
Located in Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre. We are only a 10-minute commute from the CBD or less than 5-minute walk from Fairfield Gardens train station.
Our beautiful, purpose-built, and sustainably designed practice is only 3 years old, fully computerised (Best Practice software) and accredited. We have treatment and procedure rooms and GPs are supported by a Diabetic Educator and Chronic Disease Practice Nurse. Our small, private, mixed-billing practice has an excellent reputation and is committed to continuity of care for our patients.
- Spacious air-conditioned rooms
- Well-equipped treatment rooms
- Modern equipment & systems including remote access
- Pathology on-site
- Nursing support with focus in Preventative Health and Chronic Disease Management
- Staff room where you can have lunch, coffee or tea with your team members
- Ample waiting room
- Clearly laid out clinic with the latest in medical and information technology to ensure the smoothest patient flow